● Students will have three (3) hours to complete the weekly Build Challenge
● Students may participate in a group of two or individually if they want
● Students may use Minecraft Java, Minecraft Bedrock, or Minecraft Education Edition
● At the end of three hours, every student should submit screenshots or video snipes of their design with a time stamp
● Only one submission per team with one team member must submit a screenshot of their Minecraft build before the deadline
● Late submissions will automatically be disqualified
*Read the Terms and Conditions before submitting your upload.
If you experience issues uploading or have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winners will be notified via email and we will also post the winners on this page on Saturday following the Build Challenge.
NOTE: If your child is not 13 years of age, a parent can submit on their behalf. Enter the student's name, and agree to the Terms and Conditions below to confirm that you are abiding by these rules.
Thank you for participating! Only the winners will be posted once they have been selected.